- Model NO.: GM-ME series
- Theory: Rotary Pump
- Usage: Extrusion
- Application: Metering
- Transport Package: Seaworthy Packaging
- Origin: Zhengzhou
- Certification: CE
- Structure: Gear Pump
- Fuel: Electricity
- Trademark: Gmach
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 8421299090
High Pressure PP Pipe Extrusion hot melt gear pump
Melt pumps come in a variety of types and sizes to fit the needs of your extrusion, compounding or polymer production process.
Benifits of the metering pump melt gear pump
1. Stabilizing the output pressure---the pressure on extruder can be reduced by 30%-50% after using melt pumps.
2. improving the product quality
3. increasing the extrusion output---reducing pressure on screw and chaning the building pressure from "screw to die" to "melt pump to die", so the screw can extrude the products with high efficiency. Mean while the back-pressure on the extruder can be adjusted, reducing the melt residence in screw cylinder, stabilizing the plasticizing process and improving the product's quality and quantity.
4. prolonging the working life---the pressure of extruder screw can be lowered after using the melt pumps, so screw wear can be reduced consumable
1.Rotate speed: ≤60rpm(Adjustable)
2.Temperature: 400°C (max.)
3.Max.Outlet pressure: 350Bar
4.Max.Differential pressure: 275Bar
5.Heating method: Stainless Steel Cartridge Heater
6.Fastening parts: 12.9 high-strength screws
7.Voltage: 380V(Others are optional)
8.Frequency: 50Hz(Others are optional)
Polymer Melt(film, pipe, plate, sheet, granulation )
High Temperature or High Viscosity Materials (PC, PMMA, ABS, HIPS, PET, PVB, PS, PP, PA, PE, PVA)
Chemical Fiber Melt (polyester for cotton-fiber, polypropylene )
Other Polymer Melt Materials (rubber, asphalt, paint, adhesives, coatings, lubricants)
|Inlet pressure (Mpa) ≥1.0 cleaning Temperature (ºC) ≤400|
We are a professional manufacturer of plastic extrusion screen changer and melt gear pump, the type ranges manual screen changer, hydraulic screen changer, backflush screen changer, and automatic screen changer, extrusion melt pum, discharge pump, chemical pump and spinning pump, and we can offer OEM service, we provide high quality of products with reasonable price, both the direct buyer or agent are welcome.
How to choose a most suitable type of screen changer /melt pump for your extrusion line ?
After the equipment supplier making a size recommendation and then you should perform your own analysis to confirm appropriate sizing. That way, you will have the advantage of independent analyses and, best of all, there is no additional cost.
Learn the difference between price and cost. Be sure to take into consideration all of the variables and look at all the factors to determine the real cost of ownership for the screen changer. Some of the hidden variables to consider may be:
•Maintenance, time and cost of parts.
•Process downtime and cost.
•Life expectancy for the equipment and amortized cost of ownership.
•Cost and availability of filtration media.
•Pressure loss and effect on line output and product quality.
•Required operator intervention and labor cost.
If all of these and other factors are taken into consideration, you can choose the most suitable solution, and then you can expect a much better return on investment.