- Model NO.: GM-RM series
- Power: Heat Conducting Oil
- Certification: CE
- Structure: Gear Pump
- Application: Metering
- Specification: SGS, CE
- HS Code: 8421299090
- Tooth Flank: Straight Tooth
- Type: Normal Line Gear Pump
- Theory: Rotary Pump
- Usage: Extrusion
- Trademark: Gmach
- Origin: Zhengzhou
Melt pumps come in a variety of types and sizes to fit the needs of your extrusion, compounding or polymer production process.
Benifits of the metering pump melt gear pump
1. Stabilizing the output pressure---the pressure on extruder can be reduced by 30%-50% after using melt pumps.
2. improving the product quality
3. increasing the extrusion output---reducing pressure on screw and chaning the building pressure from "screw to die" to "melt pump to die", so the screw can extrude the products with high efficiency. Mean while the back-pressure on the extruder can be adjusted, reducing the melt residence in screw cylinder, stabilizing the plasticizing process and improving the product's quality and quantity.
4. prolonging the working life---the pressure of extruder screw can be lowered after using the melt pumps, so screw wear can be reduced consumable
Finished rubber pump
1.Rotate speed: ≤60rpm(Adjustable)
2.Temperature: 400°C (max.)
3.Max.Outlet pressure: 350Bar
4.Max.Differential pressure: 275Bar
5.Heating method: Stainless Steel Cartridge Heater
6.Fastening parts: 12.9 high-strength screws
7.Voltage: 380V(Others are optional)
8.Frequency: 50Hz(Others are optional)
|Max rotary speed|
|Rate of flow m3/h||Temperature|
|Low viscosity material|
|High viscosity material|
|Remark:the melt gear pump flow is associated with the work speed, material viscosity, pressure,|
So the model selection please ask for us.
GM-RM series rubber melt pump is efficiently self-cleaning. The structure for shaft sleeves is simple, while the fluid passageway is specially designed. All of this make the pulsation rate become much lower under the higher differential pressure. This series of melt pump applies to butadiene rubber, chloroprene rubber, EPDM, SBR, NBR, natural rubber, etc.